Please Enable Cookies to Continue
Please enable cookies in your browser to experience all the personalized features of this site, including the ability to apply for a job.
Welcome to the Atlas Employment Portal where you can view current job openings and apply for positions online.
The system cannot access your location for 1 of 2 reasons:
- Permission to access your location has been denied. Please reload the page and allow the browser to access your location information.
- Your location information has yet to be received. Please wait a moment then hit [Search] again.
Click column header to sort
Atlas Van Lines Canada is Headquartered west of Toronto in Oakville, Ontario. Atlas Canada has become the "national mover of choice" for thousands of families and companies because of our quality service, ethical business practices, and our ability to provide customers with a positive moving experience. The company was established in 1963 and has provided exceptional value to our customers for over 50 years. Every day we help you go new places®, with expertise in moving and logistics, bringing the world within reach.
Atlas Canada is seeking a dynamic candidate who is well-organized with exceptional communication and leadership skills. This individual is responsible for provide leadership, direction and guidance to the Operations team and the Atlas agency network.
The core functions of a Supervisor Operations include but not limited to the following:
- Supervise day-to-day success of the Operations team ensuring work is completed in an approved manner and to an acceptable level of quality in line with departmental KPI’s.
- Provide support to the Operations team members including training and development.
- Problem solve and manage shipment servicing issues as required.
- Monitor costs associated with the utilization of alternative third-party hauling resources.
- Develop tactical plans and assist in their execution to achieve departmental goals and objectives.
- PVO management including qualification process, orientation, training and dispute resolution.
- Provide guidance to members of the agency family and internally within Atlas to support the fluid execution of the service of shipments. This would include providing TTG guidance, shipment service solution guidance, costing feedback and managing price match authorizations.
- Prepare operational reports as required.
- Perform other duties and responsibilities at the direction of management team.
Atlas Van Lines Canada - Headquartered west of Toronto in Oakville, Ontario, Atlas Canada has become the "national mover of choice" for thousands of families and companies because of our quality service, ethical business practices, and our ability to provide customers with a positive moving experience. The company was established in 1963 and has provided exceptional value to our customers for over 50 years.
Every day we help you go new places®, with expertise in moving and logistics, bringing the world within reach.
Job Overview: Connect Logistics, a subsidiary of Atlas Van Lines Canada is seeking a proactive, motivated and dynamic candidate to join our team! The ideal candidate for our Logistics Account Specialist role should also possess excellent customer services skills. Duties include the following:
- Identify customer shipping needs and provide solutions for their transportation requirements
- Follow all shipments through successful completion while updating the customer at every step of the process
- Ensure all pertinent customer and shipment information is accurately updated in our logistics management system in a timely manner
- Continue to develop relationships with the existing shipping customers while developing new business relationships
- Perform other related tasks as required by the Account Manager
Employment Type & Hours: Full-time position with work hours between 8:00am and 5:00pm Monday through Friday.
- Drug/extended health/dental/EAP/life insurance
- Pension plan
- Training opportunities