Atlas Van Lines is comprised of a family of companies that deliver transportation and related services globally through a network of quality agents and select service partners. Atlas is distinguished by agent ownership and a shared commitment to help people go new places more easily and more securely. Through a continuing emphasis on service excellence, the company has achieved extraordinary growth.
Every day we help you go new places®, with expertise in moving and logistics, bringing the world within reach.
The Vice President and Chief Information Officer is responsible for leading and overseeing all aspects of the Company's technology capabilities, resources, and assets. The VP & CIO also establishes the technology vision and roadmap to enable the Company's short, medium, and long-term business imperatives. This role will ensure all technology delivery and operations meet and exceed business needs, continually enhance the technology talent pool, and ensure efficient effective use of resources.
- Collaborate as a member of the Leadership Team on technology contributions to business performance
- Provide technological guidance within an organization
- Effectively lead the key IT projects
- Develop and implement a customer service platform to serve the organization in every aspect
- Design, establish, and maintain a network infrastructure for local and wide area connectivity and remote access
- Participate in vendor contract negotiations for all new computer equipment and software purchased for the corporation
- Oversee Internet and computer operations
- Assess and anticipate technology projects and recommend appropriate action and resources
- Establish and direct the strategic and tactical goals, policies, and procedures for the information technology department
- Propose hardware/software solutions to accomplish the company's business objectives
- Effectively communicate plans and provide consultative advice, counsel, education and guidance on existing and future technologies, capabilities, trends, policies, regulations, and risks to include their implications to the business
- Prepare and effectively manage the development budget
- Strategic leader who will plan and lead the future direction of IT and deliver high quality service to clinical, business, research, and education operations
- Strong leadership style which moves people to take action – motivates and inspires excellence
- Driven, passionate leader capable of carrying the company’s vision to a broad range of audiences
- Strong team builder throughout all areas of the organization – decisive and biased toward action
- Focused on continuous improvement
Employment Type & Hours:
- This full-time position will consist of 40 hours per week with occasional extra hours.
- Hours may fall between 8:00am and 5:00pm, M-F.
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Free on-campus employee WIFI
- Family-oriented company
- Business casual attire
- Wellness program
- On-site medical clinic
- On-site fitness center
- Training opportunities
Atlas is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.