Atlas Van Lines is comprised of a family of companies that deliver transportation and related services globally through a network of quality agents and select service partners. Atlas is distinguished by agent ownership and a shared commitment to help people go new places more easily and more securely. Through a continuing emphasis on service excellence, the company has achieved extraordinary growth.
Every day we help you go new places®, with expertise in moving and logistics, bringing the world within reach.
This position supervises and oversees the Billing function for Atlas Logistics. The Supervisor ensures accurate invoices are sent timely, as determined by customer billing profiles and all required documents are obtained prior to invoicing. The Supervisor will also be responsible for billing and payable analysis, ensuring invoicing and payment expectations are met and monitoring and addressing calls from customers, vendors and communications with other departments regarding processing.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Supervise billing coordinators. Run and analyze billing reports for distribution, as directed. Work with the Accounts Manager or IRCs to resolve discrepancies and late billing issues as needed. Alert the proper personnel when situations arise that may hinder the timeliness of the billing process.
- Prepare Customer invoices in Dynamics GP, TMW, or TEAM using the information in the system and the supporting paperwork provided with vendor invoices in conjunction with any additional information provided by the Accounts Manager or IRCs. Bill customers accurately and in a timely manner.
- Audit/approve vendor invoices. Enter vendor invoices into Dynamics GP, TMW, or TEAM and process using the rates in the system (contract rates), paperwork submitted and any special instructions. Make sure vendors provide proper documentation to support their bills.
Employment Type & Hours:
- Full-time position (40 hours per week)
- Hours fall between 8:00am and 5:00pm, M-F
- Medical/vision/dental/life insurance
- 401K retirement plan
- Vacation and holiday pay
- Free on-campus employee WIFI
- Family-oriented company
- Business casual attire
- Wellness program
- On-site medical clinic
- On-site fitness center
- Training opportunities
Atlas is an EO employer - Veterans/Disabled and other protected categories.